AGC, AUCA, AIA, and CSI can participate!
October 26, 2023
1. There is a registration form attached. Please fill it out and email it to me at Darrellh@alagc.org . THE DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF YOUR REGISTRATION IS Friday, Oct 20, 2023.
1. Format will be 4-person teams. Please fill out all names for each team you are entering. If you have an incomplete team, please indicate so on your form and we will fill out the team for you. There must be at least one member on each team.
1. Lunch will be served before the competition. OMI, INC. is our lunch sponsor.
1. Please arrive at Old South Sporting Clays by 11:00 AM for signup, waiver forms, and lunch. Shooting will begin at 12:00 Noon. The event should conclude around 2:30 or 3:00 PM
1. Please bring your own golf cart or side by side! Cart rental is not included in the fee.
Old South Sporting Clays does have a few carts for rent. Please contact them directly for that rental.
Sporting Clays Course and lunch – $500.00 per team.
Each participant is responsible for his or her ammunition, and each should bring a minimum of six (6) boxes of shells for the course.
Thursday, October 26, 2023
1. We will be shooting a 100-round course.
1. Prizes will be awarded to 1st and 2nd place teams. In the event of a tie we will have a shoot off.
1. All participants are required to sign a waiver.
1. Hearing and eye protection are required. We will have earplugs and safety glasses for those who do not have them.
1. All guns must be kept with the action open until it is your time to shoot.
Please fill out completely and email to DarrellH@ALAGC.ORG
Team Captain____________________Telephone______________Bill to__________________
PARTICIPANT’S NAME COMPANY
(COPY THIS FORM AND SUBMIT FOR ADDITIONAL TEAMS)
We would like to thank the following sponsors of the
2023 Alabama AGC North Section Sporting Clay Tournament!
Jesse Stutts Inc.
Madison Materials / Whitaker Contracting
Martin & Cobey
MidSouth Paving, Inc.
Moon Construction Services Inc.
Reed Maintenance Services, Inc. / Reed Dumpsters
Tractor and Equipment Co.