The Alabama AGC has begun this program to recognize the efforts of frontline supervisors in the area of safety. We all want our employees to return home safe and sound to their families and loved ones each and every day. This program is our way of recognizing those superintendents and foremen who make a commitment to insuring that happens.
This will be an annual award spotlighting our general and specialty contractors’ frontline field personnel who have displayed outstanding safety performance and dedication during the previous calendar year.
The 2021 call for nominations will open the first week in March and the deadline for nominations will be April 30. Thereafter nominations will be made during January and February each year. Superintendents and foremen meeting the requirements and earning this recognition will be honored at Alabama AGC section meetings during the year.
· Superintendents and foremen of general or specialty contractor members of the Alabama AGC are eligible.
· Nomination deadline is Friday April 30, 2021
· The nominations are based on safety incidence rates for individual supervisors during the 2020 calendar year.
· Awards are provided to supervisors with no lost time accidents.
· There is no cost to contractors to participate in this program.
To nominate your superintendents and foremen e-mail the following information to Tom Robinson at email@example.com:
· Employee name and title
· Number of recordable cases in 2020
· Number of lost time accidents in 2020
· Employee’s number of years experience as a supervisor