Through endowments made by AGC members and supporters, as well as AGC Chapters, the Education and Research Foundation awarded 178 undergraduate and graduate scholarships this year to students dedicated to pursuing a career in the construction industry who also represent academic excellence. Since 1970, AGC has awarded over 4,000 scholarships totaling over $10 million. Scholarship candidates are evaluated for their academic success, their commitment to the industry through participation in campus professional organizations, summer or part-time work in the construction industry, and their goals for the future.
Click here to view the complete list of students and join us in congratulating the 2018 AGC Education and Research Foundation scholarship recipients.
From Alabama, 7 Auburn University students were awarded various scholarships:
- Alexander Adolf, AGC Build America Scholarship
- Sarah Carrico, Holt Rast Memorial Scholarship
- Briege Donahue, Henry Boh Memorial Scholarship
- Jarrett Jackson, Gerald Williams Memorial Construction Scholarship
- Drew Ostenson, Consulting Constructors’ Council Scholarship
- Jack Rowan, Humphrey Folk Scholarship
- Matthew Walker, Catherine Boh Memorial Scholarship